Execution of a complex of works on the organization of engineering systems of a beauty salon located in a building of special historical and architectural value.
- After a detailed study of the information, as well as after leaving for a pre-project inspection of the facility, design solutions were developed for the engineering systems of the beauty salon premises (EOM, SCS, OViK, VK).
- The peculiarity of this object is its historical value and the associated restrictions in the production of installation work.
- Due to these restrictions, all cable routes are laid openly in metal trays and plastic cable channels, which laconically fit into the overall design of the beauty salon.
- The facility has a single audio zone with the ability to control from a PC and iPad.
- Although the project was developed according to the classical scheme of electrics, automation was also necessary at this facility: a twilight sensor was installed to control the facade lighting.
- For the smooth functioning of cash register equipment, wireless video cameras and trouble-free Internet access for salon visitors, a powerful Wi-Fi network was organized.
Equipment manufacturers in the project